Bronchitis is a condition where there is swelling and irritation in the bronchial tubes. If this condition is not controlled and treated in time, may lead to many serious problems. In bronchitis, there is cold like symptoms, coughing, difficulty in breathing, pain in the throat and wheezing.
There are several easy and effective home remedies for bronchitis that helps in relieving the symptoms and reducing the severity of the condition. Just let’s have a look on some of the common bronchitis home remedies.
1. Turmeric is a valuable herb that is very helpful in treating bronchitis. Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder along with warm water, one or two times a day.
2. Grind equal quantities of black pepper, dried ginger and long pepper together and take this mixture twice a day with honey.
3. Vasa plant has many medicinal benefits and the one among them is its effectiveness in treating bronchitis. Extract the juice of vasa leaves. Take one or two teaspoon of this juice along with honey.
4. Prepare a decoction from the herbs vacha, vasa, pipali and mulethi. Take approximately 20 to 30 ml, warmed, two times a day. This is very effective home remedies for chronic bronchitis.
5. Another useful home remedy for bronchitis is black peppercorns. Suck three to four peppercorns and swallow the juice slowly. Take this two or three time a day.
6. Cinnamon also shows good results in the treatment of bronchitis. Take one or two grams of powdered cinnamon along with a teaspoon of honey. You can also add a few drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black pepper powder in this mixture for better results.
7. Crush the leaves of henna to extract the juice. Take half a teaspoon of this juice, mixed with an equal amount of honey two times a day. You can also prepare henna decoction and use it as a gargle to get relief from bronchitis.
8. Whenever you feel cough bouts, try to spit out sputum through your mouth. Intake of infected mucous obstructs the air passage.
Copyright © Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more easy and effective Home Remedies for Bronchitis. Also find Home Remedies for Asthma to relieve the symptoms and discomfort.